2019 RACK RATES
2019 RACK RATES
|TYPE OF ACCOMMODATION||WINTER SEASON
Jan 04 - Apr 30, 2019
May 01 - Dec 18, 2019
Dec 19, 2019 - Jan 03 2020
|Superior Room (King or Double Queens)||$730||$495||$1,365|
|Premium Room (King or Double Queens)||$870||$595||$1,680|
|Celebration Suite With Roof-top Pool||$1,195||$895||$2,100|
|1 Bedroom Penthouse Suite||$1,450||$1,300||Upon Request|
|2 Bedroom Penthouse Suite||$2,350||$1,850||$2,500|
|3 Bedroom Penthouse Suite||$3,250||$2,400||$3,800|
|1 Bedroom Beachfront Villa Suite||$1,900||$1,700||Upon Request|
|2 Bedroom Beachfront Villa Suite||$2,950||$2,350||$5,150|
|3 Bedroom Beachfront Villa Suite||$3,950||$3,000||$6,250|
|Single Person Rate||$495||$350||Upon Request|
|Additional Person In Room 13 years up to Adults||$75||$75||$150|
|MEAL PLANS FAP - FULL American Plan (Lunch & Dinner) Meal Plan is for 20 Knots Restaurant Casual Dining||$80||$80||$80|
· Effective May 1, 2019 all rates are subject to a nightly 12% Government Accommodation Tax, 10% Service Charge and 2% Environmental Fee
· Rates above are based on single or double occupancy and conditional to the prevailing government taxes and fees.
· Children - Infants to 12 years are free in room
· Reservations must be secured by a three nights deposit on confirming a reservation. Remaining balance of stay is due 14 days prior to arrival.
· 15% Gratuity and 2% Environmental Fee will be added to all Meal Plans.
· Deposits are applied to any cancelled or altered nights of the confirmed reservation, including early departure.
· Refunds are made only when written notice is received by the Hotel no later than 14 days prior to scheduled arrival date.
· Other conditions may apply at Festive Season or to other special programmes.
Travel Insurance is recommended.
There will be an additional 2% Environmental fee applied to all Food & Beverage, Spa and Retail Purchases at the hotel.
Zemi Beach House Hotel & Spa is committed to fostering a positive impact on our ecological footprint by implementing a variety of environmental sustainability initiatives at our property. Our commitments focus where we have the most opportunity to make a difference: promotion of local wildlife conservation, sustainable food sourcing, water stewardship, and energy management. We kindly request that our guests join us in our commitment to enhance and protect our pristine environment. One of the projects that this fee supports is the conservancy (gentrification) of the Coral Reef in front of the hotel and other environmental projects on the island. All Environmental Fee's will also be matched by our ownership.
Rates and conditions are subject to change without notice.