2019 RACK RATES
2019 RACK RATES
|TYPE OF ACCOMMODATION||WINTER SEASON
Jan 04 - Apr 30, 2019
May 01 - Dec 18, 2019
Dec 19, 2019 - Jan 03 2020
|Superior Room (King or Double Queens)||$730||$495||$1,365|
|Premium Room (King or Double Queens)||$870||$595||$1,680|
|Celebration Suite With Roof-top Pool||$1,195||$895||$2,100|
|1 Bedroom Penthouse Suite||$1,450||$1,300||N/A|
|2 Bedroom Penthouse Suite||$2,350||$1,850||$2,500|
|3 Bedroom Penthouse Suite||$3,250||$2,400||$3,800|
|1 Bedroom Beachfront Villa Suite||$1,900||$1,700||N/A|
|2 Bedroom Beachfront Villa Suite||$2,950||$2,350||$5,150|
|3 Bedroom Beachfront Villa Suite||$3,950||$3,000||$6,250|
|Single Person Rate||$495||$350||N/A|
|Additional Person In Room 13 years up to Adults||$75||$75||$150|
|MEAL PLANS FAP - FULL American Plan (Lunch & Dinner) Meal Plan is for 20 Knots Restaurant Casual Dining||$80||$80||$80|
· All rates above are exclusive of an additional 10% occupancy tax, 10% service charge and US$3.00 per person (12 years and older) per night tourism marketing levy are additional.
· Reservations must be secured by a three nights deposit on confirming a reservation. The remaining balance of stay is due 14 days prior to arrival.
· Deposits are applied to any canceled or altered nights of the confirmed reservation, including early departure.
· Refunds are made only when written notice is received by the Hotel no later than 14 days prior to scheduled arrival date.
· Other conditions may apply at Festive Season or to other special programmes. Rates and conditions are subject to change without notice.
·Children - Up to two children (Infants to 12 years) are complementary in room with two adults.
· 15% Gratuity will be added to all Meal Plans. Travel Insurance is recommended.
Zemi Beach House Hotel & Spa is committed to fostering a positive impact on our ecological footprint by implementing a variety of environmental sustainability initiatives at our property. Our commitments focus where we have the most opportunity to make a difference: promotion of local wildlife conservation, sustainable food sourcing, water stewardship, and energy management.We kindly request that our guests join us in our commitment to enhance and protect our pristine environment.
One of the projects that this fee will go towards is the conservancy (gentrification) of the Coral Reef in front of the hotel and other environmental projects on the island. All Environmental Fee's will also be matched by our ownership.
Beginning 1st November 2018 in addition to the above Taxes & Service Charges there will be a 2% Environmental Fee applied to all Room (Accommodation) bookings made after the 1st November 2018.
Beginning 1st January 2019 there will be also be a 2% Environmental fee applied to all Food & Beverage, Spa and Retail Purchases at the hotel.